Work With Us
Rencraft Ltd have been designing, making and finishing award winning bespoke kitchens and furniture in the Kent Countryside for over 40 years. Quality and sustainability are at the heart of what we do. We are always happy to hear from talented craftsman, installers and kitchen designers if you are interested in working for a forward-thinking, award-winning company then please send your CV to email@example.com
Experienced Machinist with some assembly work – Full Time The position is based in our workshop near Sevenoaks, TN15 0ES, own transport is essential.
Working as part of the Workshop Team manufacturing bespoke kitchens from start to finish. Working with a range of woods using panel saws, table saws, spindle and sanding machines along with a variety of handheld power tools.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in high end cabinet making / woodwork
• Ability to work well independently and to work as part of the workshop team
• Ability to set up and use woodworking machinery
• To be confident in the use of all fixed woodworking machinery and hand tools
• To have pride in your work and our kitchens
This is an excellent opportunity if you have a genuine interest in woodworking and a willingness to learn. The right candidate should be responsible, happy to do manual work and be hands-on in a busy workshop environment.
• Competitive Salary
• Hours of work Mon – Fri 08:00 to 16:15
• 39 hours per week + overtime available
• Holiday 20 + 8 days, rising to 25+8 depending on length of service
• Company Pension
• Discretionary annual bonus
• Free on-site parking
• Branded workwear provided
• On-going training and support